Services & Amenities
Our comprehensive transitional and long-term care services include:
- Rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Complex care capabilities such as tracheotomy and IV management
- A Memory Care Unit in a reassuring, flexible and safe environment
- Therapies for wound and pain management and lymphedema
- On-site visits from medical professionals
- Daily activities such as art, music, social gatherings and pet visits
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- A barber/beauty salon
- Scheduled transportation
- Short-term respite stays
- Compassionate hospice care
- Registered nurses, wound-care certified nurses, therapists, dieticians, social workers and other professionals on-call
Health Plans Accepted:
- Medicare, Medical Assistance
For those with Alzheimer’s or another memory-related illness, Belmont Health + Rehabilitation Center offers one of the region’s most comprehensive dementia care programs. Our team of compassionate and experienced caring professionals understands the stress and challenges families face when dealing with one of these frustrating diseases.
With orthopedic surgery or another major medical procedure in your future, post-operative care and rehabilitative therapy are a fact of life. You want to get better and you want to get home. That’s why we offer comprehensive rehabilitative care at Belmont Health + Rehabilitation Center.
Skilled nursing care at Belmont Health + Rehabilitation Center offers around-the-clock care for persons who require the services of a professional nursing staff or are unable to live independently. Our staff includes registered and licensed nurses, as well as certified nursing assistants, working together to provide the highest quality clinical and personal care.